We are seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Power BI dashboards to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for our organization. You will also be required to write SQL queries to extract data from our databases and perform data analysis. Additionally, you may be required to write Python code to manipulate data and develop automated processes. Familiarity with Apache Superset, Azure cloud technologies, and data warehousing concepts will be a plus for this role.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and develop Power BI dashboards to visualize KPIs.
- Interview clients to gather and document business requirements.
- Write SQL queries to extract data from our databases and perform data analysis.
- Develop and maintain automated processes to support data analysis and reporting.
- Design and implement ETL processes to move and transform data between systems.
- Design and build data models for our data warehouse to support reporting and analytics.
- Develop and maintain dashboards using Apache Superset.
- Analyze data trends and provide insights to stakeholders to drive business decisions.
- Work with IT teams to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Utilize Azure cloud technologies for the development of data solutions.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to optimize data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or data analysis.
- Proficient in developing Power BI dashboards to monitor KPIs.
- Strong SQL skills for data extraction and manipulation.
- Familiarity with Python programming language is a plus.
- Experience with ETL and data warehousing concepts and tools.
- Experience with data modeling and database design.
- Familiarity with Apache Superset and ability to develop and maintain dashboards.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud technologies and ability to use them in the development of data solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.